Joined: 13 Mar 2006
|Posted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:38 pm Post subject: Wizards
|It's on this week.
Things to start thinking about:
1. Our characters are getting older. How does that affect dungeon delving?
2. We don't really need material things anymore. We like magic/gold but we don't really need it. What will entice us that's enough?
3. What creature menace can pose a legitimate threat vs. the four strongest characters in Tenne?
4. At what level of threat can we, or should we, ignore?
5. Are there limits to our hubris? Our strength? Our believe to die like the Gary game?
6. Who's bringing the cheetos?