Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Take down Lytle
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 11:11 am    Post subject: Take down Lytle Reply with quote

Okay, I think it may be time to take Lytle down. He has gotten waaayyy too powerful. Killing a tenth level creature with one blow is crazy!

Evil or Very Mad
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Cooncarin did hit it once before he killed it. Let's not count him out. Just because he did enough damage to kill it in one shot, doens't mean he did...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:48 pm    Post subject: Taking Lytle down. Reply with quote

What are you waiting for? Bring it on!

Soon to be the 1st level 10.

Lytle Boxer
Jacob

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Taking Lytle down...again. Reply with quote

Was that all it was? Level 10...come on, I am 9/9 fighter/thief....soon to be 9/10!

Lytle
Mike L

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: jakob Reply with quote

You didnt know that?
you think the drizzt connection was kidding? c'mon now
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I guess we'll have to play again this weekend so you we can find out if Lytle dies, or becomes the highest level ever of Tenne. Of course, I'm willing to join in, for documenting the occasion, of course. Of course. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:07 am    Post subject: Good idea Reply with quote

Coon is a smart man.

Lytle
Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a 14 intelligence. Above average ya know.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Sweet... Reply with quote

I'll be home thursday sometime, and I think saturday would be a good time for a game. Friday is V for Vendetta, then saturday game to get Lytle to 10 and not be kidnapped. I like it! My ears hurt...they wont pop after the rockies... fun trip though...

Brent
DavidH
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I would have started all my players are humans, they would be up there... But nooooooooo After creating the players 10 years earlier (back in the 80s!), the rules changed that non-Human characters could not advance beyond certain levels (I know, they _were_ in the book, but were not taking into consideration back my days).

So, my players are all maxed out and really have nothing more to play for.. Rolly, a Dwarf, is stopped at 7th level, Rose, a Halfling (one that can kick some butt! 17,16, 16, 16, 17, 15 for stats) stopped at 6th level, both figthers. Ake is a Grey Elf, a Magic User/Cleric. Maxed out on Cleric and can be 10th level in Magic User due to intelligence.

Whereas, they decided that humans were the superior race back then, and allow them to be unlimited Shocked When in reality, isn't that backwards? By far the human race in those times were the "dumb" race, weren't they? They should have been handicapped more than an elf.

It was much more simple back in my days.. We played for the fun aspect.. Now too many unneeded roadblocks and items (ie: 20s, seems silly to me Confused )

I think the world needs another nulification of magic, bring it back reality (that would be again for me, I had a +6 sword at one point!) Very Happy

Ahhh.. The good ol' days...

David
Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He was KIDDING, it was a joke Steve. Don't really destroy all the magic. HAhaha, man Dave's a funny guy. Destroy all the magic lol. Anyway, I'm sure he was kidding.

Right?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to partly agree with Sergio. Getting rid of magic is bad, because I can't get healed so I can keep fighting. However, it won't hurt me much unless I have a healing potion, also it will stop the demon from using magic. I say we get that magic dispell scroll and cast it when in range of the demons, or if we were evil, gather the highest level wizards ever and cast it then, thus ruining their life. (Don't do that, I was just randomly blabing. You know me, can't say an intellegent thing if my swords depened on it.)
Mike L

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: psh, wizards Reply with quote

Neh, i could get by without "wizardry"

I already lost everything and went back to basically fighting with me fists and wood.

Plus, I couldn't get killed from afar in one segment too...
Alex

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: psh, wizards Reply with quote

Mike wrote:
Neh, i could get by without "wizardry"

I already lost everything and went back to basically fighting with me fists and wood.

Plus, I couldn't get killed from afar in one segment too...

I say that we allow the magic to go away for a while(but not long enough so it is forever.) and we take down the demon and take down Kiko. Also Mike, no more magic swords, no more treasure chest that magicly refill themselves, no more magic potions, no more quickly made armor by magic. See my point? The only thing better then swords is two swords, or a magic sword.

Are Cleric's technicly using magic, or are the gods giving them an energy to use it. If I remember correctly, when magic was being lost before, the Clerics were fine.
Jacob

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: No Magic? Reply with quote

I'll go 1 on 1 with him...my magic included...he can have his own too. Though he won't live long enough to use it!!! HAHAHAHA

Lytle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: