Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Dungeon Mastering

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim B

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:40 pm    Post subject: Dungeon Mastering Reply with quote

On Sunday I will be making the jump from playing DnD to dming DnD. I wanted to start next week but my friends had different plans.

anyways, Steve. i would be very grateful if i could borrow your dice and some advice on friday after school. and maybe some luck too Very Happy
Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This will be hilarious, I wish you luck. Someone should record this so I can hear how it goes.

Steve, make em buy dice like the rest of us DM's had to do. (They're sooo expensive now too which sucks) Wink
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work until 5:00 Tim. Call me tonight and we can maybe set up a time if nothing is going on with my family.
The master of all!
Tim B

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it will be hilarious. i took my quest from what we are studying in history. but they say that the way that you learn how to swim is to jump in and do it. so im jumpin in
Dakota M

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My world is about half finished. I told my friends to just back off untill I got it finshed and know the books cover to cover.

Don't worry Sergio I will be there to let you know how it went. Which also means Tim has all the knowlegde I have taken in about 4th edition plus my books, screen and 2 sets of dice. Wow did I get screwed I buy the supplies and Tim uses them first. Mad JKing. I think Tim will be a good DM with all of his creative ideas.
Tim B

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya, i can't wait until I get you guys to high levels and i can have you fight my Mythical Hydra. it would be like the equivilant of a group of 5 people going and killing the lochness monster Cool Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: