Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jamboree 2010 Info

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Scouting Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim B

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:52 pm    Post subject: Jamboree 2010 Info Reply with quote

For anyone who want to know and Dakota since he likes to let me sit through the mind-bendingly boring meetings by myself.

Me and Dakota's troop is 1439. our patrol named got voted on and we are the Fire Dragons. Our troop SPL got.. instated? (He is that weird vegan kid, Dakota). We're in Camp 14 if that means anything to anyone. Our council patch looks like its going to be this thing with like a loon, a mosquito and a lake. I presonally think a sweet Paul Bunyan patch would be sweet, like the Paul Bunyan & Babe NOAC patch.

So we actually had some useful information last meeting
Dakota M

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Tim I was Usher for my uncle's wedding so I couldn't make it.
Tim B

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, and my mom told me you were sick, so i dont know if that had to do with that but i wanted to complain cause theyre sooooo boring hahah. And now i get to spend 2 hours after school at gun safety and in october i get to spend time in drivers training cause in alaska u didnt need drivers training to get permit. But i thought i would tell you some of the more important things

I dont know if Steve saw but i pulled for our patrol name to be Fire Dragons. it was either Fire Dragons or Flaming Eagles and I thought it was cooler and now i want that to be our patrol name
Chris

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go camp 14. Good old 14. Far away from everything. Just like good old Tyler at Many Point. Oh the memories.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Scouting Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: