Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Racquetball

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:12 pm    Post subject: Racquetball Reply with quote

Hey Steve I was just wondering when the racquetball court was coming down in Melrose. Before it comes down I was wondering if you wanted to play the weekends I have off around 1 or 2 in the afternoon, not sure if you work those Saturdays. I had off this past weekend and then every other week.
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only work until noon on the Saturday's that I do work. I have not seen anything lately about the building coming down yet. If it does not soon I would guess we will have one more winter to play.

This weekend is three service projects and the breakfast. Not sure if there will be time to play, but give me a call if you are home.
The master of all!
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That post makes it seem that you'll be going home every weekend you can Chris. How am I supposed to organize a Risk game here if you keep leaving?

Also, you should let me know when you do go home sometimes, cause if you have room and don't mind, I may ride back sometime as well.

Edit: I just read the post in the "Conversation" post, and realized you offered a ride there, so thank you and god bless. In fact, this entire post by me is pretty much pointless now, because I see you also confronted the Risk/Monopoly thing there...Please continue your Racketball convo with Steve.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this weekend won't work for me Steve as I work this coming weekend, but I might have to go home for the weekend so I could possibly make it to the breakfast. But the weekend after I would probably be able to play. Also Sergio, if you wanted to play racquetball up here I would be willing to play. I have my racket and some racquetballs to play with.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: