Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Knowlegde is Costly

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Game Synopsis Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dakota M

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:56 pm    Post subject: Knowlegde is Costly Reply with quote

Game played September 6 Sorry about the many spelling errors.
Ligre' fighter = Me / Susan cleric = Jonah / Murick cleric = Avery / Sinjacks fighter = Zack / Jason fighter = Lucas

KNOWLEGDE IS COSTLY

On the way back from the church with Susan and Murick. We were discussing our next adventureand decieded that we needed a few more fighters. So once we got back to the guild I sent out to find Sinjacks and Jason. That night we planned to go to lassic spend the night, go to Dogrum spend the night, then go to Dogrum's Keep.

We left the next morning and were lucky enought to make it to Dogrum with little trouble. After we checked into the Gold Piece Inn Susan, Murick, Sinjacks and I went to the bar to see if anyone knew of anything usefull. The bar was pretty full and I happened to spot 3 tall, strong women with minor armor. We went up and intorduced ourselves. Imediatly the tallest and clearly the leader made a rude comment about Sinjacks just becouse he was an elf. It didn't take long for any of us to realize that they were very racist. After trying for a couple of minutes to make peace I got discuraged and withdrew my sword but put it back and walked away after the bar tender got angry and scared. So we all went to bed and nothing happened to anyone execpt Murick who clams that well he was praying a bright light and feeling of peace overtoke him.

Nothing happened on the way to the keep. We decided to spend the night just outside the entrance. Everything was fine untill we walked down the stairs. I had my sword out for light. As I opened the door I seen a room full of snakes. Many were large and some were posions. So I closed the door and worked out a plan. We all agreed to try and burn them. Murick remembered that their was some blankets and hay upstairs. We grabed the blanket with eas but when we went to get the hay we had to fight some orces. They were easy enought but both Susan and Murick hit medurn battle but nothing a little magic cannot fix. When we got back down stairs and put the hay in the blanket rolled it up and put some oil on it. I opened the door just a crack and seen atleast three posions snakes. Murick got into position to throw it into the room as Sinjacks lit it. It started on fire very fast and Murick threw it and hit me. I fell back into the room and tripped on a snake. As I tried to jump over the fire and out of the room a snake bite me and I fell on Murick. Quickly Murick and Sinjacks pulled me up the stairs and I could fell the posion take affect. Right before I died I gave them instructions to them to go to Clir and have a cleric from a chuch cast raise died on me and that it should cost 6,000 gold.

I awoke back up in a church and payed back Murick the 6,000 gold. We went back to the dungeon the next morningand found out that our smoke boom had worked. So we went down the elevator and searched the place. We found things of value but could not get to them. I was atacked by four hellhounds and almost killed in 30 seconds. In the hot belcony room their was aslo an statue of a big falcon. In the cold belcony room their was a statue that loock a lot like a Chimicara but with a human head and hands. Susan Sinjacks and I went up the elovartor first and was attacked by five owlbears. Sinjacks and I stayed and fought and Susan went ot get Jason and Murick. Mine hugged me in the first five secondes and sinjacks was hugged in the next 10 seconds. They made it back in 30 seconds and started fighting. The last thing I seen before dying was Sinjacks was killed.

I awoke in the same spot aswhere I died and noticed that the fighting stoped and that Jason layed deid as well as Sinjacks. Murick clamed taht that a bright light and a feeling of peace overtocke him agian has he was praying and a voice said that he was able to raise back one person and he picked me. So we went back to Clir and raised Jason but we did not have enouht to resurrect SinjacksSo he remains deid. We made it back to Givemea with no trouble.

Notes
1.I called it Knowlegde is costly becouse we learned a lot but had to die to learn it.
2. Clerics as well as everone should pray a lot.
3.Magic sword and Daggers give off light. To find out more got to page 102 in the players handbook under subtitle Light
4. Their are a few more secret doors in dogrom's keep on the 3rd floor. I do not know where though.
5. Next game I request the use of the flying broom and some other guild items
6. I request the loyalty of the guild against the elite group of Rasict women for they hate the Ziatac nameand this is not the fist time an argument has arose between a guild memeber and one of them.
Mike L

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, owlbears, most under-exp. creature ever
Dakota M

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would of easily of taken them if I had not been hugged in the first round.
Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone wrote a synopsis other than me? Whaaat?

Good job Dakota
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Game Synopsis Site All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: