Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tonight

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael S

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Tonight Reply with quote

we should play dnd tonight or watch movies or do something exciting because i have nothing to do and at 10 we could take a break and watch the fireworks or something.....just an idea....

-Michael
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The game went down last night. Coon and Lucky were there. And two Christensen brothers were there. And a girl...Pat's girlfriend...was there. Made some money, found a magic ring which we sold, and fought alot of monsters. (owlbears, ogres, minataurs. etc.)

Pretty good game. Also mapped out tons more of Atads, places Steve said nobodies been to yet. So, that's almost done. ha
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was fun to have Jason and Pat join in an adventure once again. And of course, it is always fun to have the great Cooncarin and Lucky adventuring.
Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Lucky and I sortta have a good thing going together. Since we've played for a while now, we know how we each play, and that works. Now, if only we found two more people to always play with that wouldn't always die. Razz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea thats the hard part....the other two always die and we have to save them....
Enrico

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:51 pm    Post subject: seriously Reply with quote

i seriously think that with working weekends and all that i will not be playing DND again. is there possible a time when the DM might be able to play on a, oh, i don't know, monday, tuesday, or thursday night. if at all possible, let me know, so i can squeeze in a game for the summer.

p.s. working all weekends sucks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: