Joined: 09 Mar 2006
Location: Minneapolis MN
|Posted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 10:56 pm Post subject: Quick Synopsis for the Knowledge Hungry
|Last of my moves/reposts
(Note:This is really more of a mini synopsis I wrote about the epic game with Meeko/Keeko. I may write a proper synopsis through Coon's eyes now because the game has none yet. Game played on Saturday May 26th, 2007.)
Ok , one short and sweet version coming up.
1. King calls us to castle. Tells us the swirling magic gem is turning black. Tells us it's because Keeko split Meeko into four parts somehow and took his power, making him super Keeko. Also, it was Keeko influencing the Swatrs government to being bad. Told us the general location of the first Meeko part. Also gave us a ring of Keeko holding, and a dagger of Keeko stabbing. (Named by Andy)
2. Went into the Black Forest. Found an opening with two Iron Golems, some displacer beasts and bug bears. Solomon cast insect plague for the lving creatures. Coon, Hewill, and Number One cast lightning on one of the golems until dead. Lytle backstabs the other. First Meeko found in one of the golems.
3. Into Swatrs. Above a lake we find the next Meeko inside of a dragon turtle. Also there's a water elemental. Lightninged the elemental to death. Lytle took care of the dragon.
4. Into Minta. Above a cave we find Gary the Green Dragon, 4 etins, and a dozen or so worgs. Hewill casts a illusion type spell to make most of them think they're falling down a cliff. Lytle sneaks in and kills an etin. True seeing tells us Gary was an illusion. 3rd Meeko found.
5. Into Acirema. Above a shack we found a bunch of chimeras gaurding the shack with a ghost inside of it. Because of our other 3 Meeko's jumping off we have to attack. Meeko makes a blast to scare away Chimeras and then holds the ghost in place. Sol turns the ghost. Meekos combine into Meeko again. Behind us we hear Keeko. Hewill holds him with the ring. We consult the King and Vader. They both say to kill Keeko. We aren't so sure because we didn't want to destrupt the balance...but we didn't really have a choice. Sol, Coon, and Number One grab most of the magic and fly away. Hewill releases Keeko and Lytle begins stabbing him.
BUT...Meeko understanding the balance jumps in the way of the stab....the dagger as it is stabbing turns into a long sword and goes through both Meeko and Keeko. They touch, both die....HUGE explosion. Affected us a mile away. Hewill dies. Lytle dies, because of the explosion and the dagger stole his life energy away. He aged super many years.
Back home, King doesn't give any rewards. Magic Gem is all white. Magic works completely normal again. Lytle gets back to life, and uses a wish spell to restore his lost attributes. Hewill is also resurrected. Once again, absolutly no rewards were given. But the world is safe. And that is most important...