Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Night Hawks featuring Alex
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Huh? Reply with quote

So we arre having a game on Saturday?
Hitpoints:18
Dexterity:17
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteveB wrote:
Oops, i meant Friday.
Mike, we will have to get together and do something on Saturday.

Today at 6 Zack.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If enough Nighthawks respond. If not I will plan to do something else.
The master of all!
Mike L

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a game tonight at 6:00.
I will be present.

We will cap the number of people, including me at 6.
Zack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:36 pm    Post subject: KK Reply with quote

K i'll call Jonah, Avery and Billy.
Zack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:58 pm    Post subject: D&D Reply with quote

Jonah and Avery said there going to go but didn't get a hold of Billy.
Zack

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:53 pm    Post subject: Present Reply with quote

I will be there for the game.
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: The money game Reply with quote

Well, this game was awesome to say the least. Overall we got 5430gp to split per person and got a lot of magical items. From some Kobolts. I am not kidding either, we found five magical items. We ended up selling them to Urza for 30,001gp and he gave us a lot of magical items also. Between a system called "joint ownership" no one owns these items but they are put to use where it is most useful/where we will want to switch stuff around.

We found from the Kobolts.
+1 spear short spear that extends when thrusted.
+3 ring of protection
+1 dagger, +2 vs small creatures
Ring of swimming

I tried to turn down these items, I really did but we reluctantly took these. We got:
+1 longsword with +4 vs reptiles
+1 platemail for elves
+1 longsword
+1 dagger
Ring of invisiblity
Mocasons of leviation

Urza in return got:
+1 spear short spear that extends when thrusted.
+3 ring of protection
Ring of swimming

He also bought plate mail for all the guys who didn't have any besides Zack. I think that we should just give him the money back for the plate mail since we have money out of our head and we almost have as much as he does.

I think we shouldn't use the mocosons much since they are really rare, same with the ring unless we want to steal stuff around town. The platemail can really only be used by Zack if we want to get its full potential, and the +1 dagger and longsword will be great when one of us finally gets high enough level to dual wield.

Now, this is the story of Oswald Iambdnd:

I was just walking out of the armor shop with my new great helm, the last of my hard earned money spent. Sure, it wasn't much protection but it was cool looking and will help me with that knight in shining armor look the ladies are wanting now a days. I was about to try it on and pick up some cute girl at the bar when suddenly I am on a mountain.

I saw four other people, two of them looking to be clerics and two looking to be fighters. I introduced myself to them and their names were Jason, Susan, Mirk, and the last guy I never really caught his name.

Well, after introductions we decided to go into this cave on this mountain. We walk in, me first since I am brave and all with Jason behind me holding a lantern. We make it down a flight of stairs before we see this girl who appeared to be a fighter. I once again make introductions and find out she is Loreta or something similar to that and we are in Anec, a dungeon far away from Giveamea.

It was then we had two options. The first one was to turn around and go home, halfway across the country. The second one was to explore the dungeon and fill in parts of the map that Loreta doesn't have. Obviously we took the first one and got a nice cup of cocco.....nah just kidding we explored the dungeon.

Orginally our plan was to travel south and keep going south but Loreta had this one part of her map blank so we decided to go there. After walking a bit I push open the door to see true evil. Kobolts!

There were eight Kobolts, all of them wanting our inards. I faced mine with deadly force, knowing that I would have to kill it quickly and painfully. How do I describe what happens next? Hhm....ever see a magic user cast a fireball and explode? Well I kind of did the same thing but it sort of inploded, how I do not know. I do know however that it was awesome and saved me a lot of trouble.

Then another Kobolt took its place. It took a swing at me and got past my shield, striking me. I could see my life flashing before my eyes, all the things I missed and never had. A women being the main thing. I let out a scream before running at the Kobolt as it charged at me again, knowing that this may be the last thing I would ever do. You know what happend to the first Kobolt I killed? Well instead of imploding this one exploded, and I mean chunks of him were everywhere. I really need to find out how to do that more often.

I looked at my wound, wanting guess how long I had to live. Turns out it barely nicked me and it didn't even sting anymore. I saw that everyone else took care of their own Kobolt, not as fast or as impressive as me but hey, not everyone can be Oscar Iambdnd. We countinued on and found their barrics, with 18 chest inside of them. A few Luthern hammers applied to 18 locks later we found over 3,000 copper and five magical glowing items. Loreta warned us not to touch them since they may be cursed so we didn't.

At this point I started to daydream. We went through a few doors, a few of our guys killed some bat like creatures before we ented a hidden room. A zombie stood to greet us. Then Susan, the wierd cleric that she is did some thing and he fell over dead. How or why I do not really care, but we got gold.

Once again, I don't really remember what happened besides taht we went through some more doors and down a level and saw some ticket booths. My guess was that it lead to an auditorum and rumor had it gargoyles liked to hang out there. We instead took another door and ended up in a restaurant. Yes, a restaurant. Why in the middle of a dungeon I do not know but it was run by two half elf brothers.

The waiter was named Ado and the bartender was named Medo. I talked to Medo, and found out he has been here for 65 years and three months serving the random customer. I asked for a Kobolt sandwhich but they refused, saying that Kobolts where their customers. So was I but they still wouldn't get me some nice, juicy Kobolt meat.

We ordered some stakes and we left, going through some doors and finding a secret door. We opend it when suddenly I, along with three others were pulled into a room, with Jason throwing up because of the putrid smell of bodies around him. There was this half man half wolf like creature who grabbed me and....ah man my head hurt. I don't remember anything after that point but when I woke up they all were dead and only Loreta was standing, trying to heal some of the others. We managed to get everyone in tip top shape and took a nights rest.

The next day we saw this door on the other side of the room and decided to open it. Suddenly we heard this bang and were in a zoo. I remembered this zoo from when we captured a displacer beast and put it here and knew we were in pleasantvile. We divided our gold and went to get the magical items identified. After learning of their identiy we decided to sell them, but Loreta wanted the ring at least. Even though she didn't like it she went to Urza whom I think likes her and he bought all the magical items and gave us some.

After such a hard adventure, we took all our magical items and went home. Now time for some pints of dwarven ale, and a visit to the brothel. We will have to be careful with our new power. With great power comes great abuse of it. Mochasons of levitation and a ring of invisiblity means very funny results.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and Sergio and Micheal will be foaming at the mouth after seeing the magical items we got. No one owns them and we will use them sparingly.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Zack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: what Reply with quote

Wait i didn't get any platemail?
Zack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:36 am    Post subject: Gold Reply with quote

So Alex how much gold did everyone get?
Mike L

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I marked down 5 plates. So yes, you have it too Zack
Zack

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:27 am    Post subject: kk Reply with quote

OK.
Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait a second here......something better be going to the Guild from such a good game. Gold, magic, something.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will probally all being going towards the guild if we can share it and use it.

Also we want to be ranked up to the thing below lords.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: