Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D and D on Dec. 2nd
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elvengouare

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: wo wo Reply with quote

Wait.... You use to play WoW Sergio?
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Zack, after saying he plays it he doesn't play it. Oh, and counter strike is pretty fun, don't play it often but I do like knife games.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course I used to play WoW. Level 60 Shaman, with 2nd tier gear. 3rd best Shaman in my Guild. Hours and hours of game time.

And that's why I had to quit. Expansion

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: sweet Reply with quote

The highest level i've ever been was 26... yay! But i deleted them becuz I dont want them I got a level 12 orc hunter now yay lol low level.
Jewish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh was the one that i had troubled playing against when i first started learning CS, but soon he taught me to become one of the best. So he said i should try playing CS with him and a few of his friends. The person i had no effort killing was Jake Ellering. One game we played together i killed him at least 34 times and he killed me once, sad... He started getting ticked, so i slowly walked away from the computer and did something else Wink Then comes Luke, the bragger he says he can cream me in CS anytime, which i highly doubt. So i asked him what his best streak was, he said 15 kills in a row. I laughed and said my best streak was 50 kills with 0 deaths in Newbie Hash Bar, with some very expert like players. He just walked away, hehe Laughing After some time i quit playing CS, but then i started again, starting off as good as i was last time with my awesome M4-A1. One thing i was never good at (this is for alex) was knifing, i was THE worst knifer of all time, haha.

Last edited by Jewish on Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jewish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soon after CS came Wow, i started playing it like crazy as if it were a pop machine that gives free drinks. I even played it when i had influwenza, a very very very very not enjoying type of flu. i pretty much just fell in love with the game, then came along DND, another game i enjoy Wink But then after that i heard the expansion of Wow coming out, so soon i wanted to try that too. Then it comes to present time, where i enjoy playing CS, WOW, and DND together.
Jewish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And zack, we might be in a little problem for DND..... We have no cleric, this is where the big problems come in. so, i think we shouldn't play DND until we have a cleric made for our patrol, you can still play if you want to, but i probably wont without a cleric for the next game. Unless one of the older guys is a cleric and will be willing to help us. Lets see, our patrol has 4 fighters and 1 mage, that is odd, i told jacob he almost started crying of laughter. Hey steve, is it possible for lawrence to be a cleric and a mage? probably doesnt matter, he didnt show up for the other two games. Crying or Very sad oh and zack, u might want to make a new character, jacob says you will probably not last long with your guy throughout the games. Sad One of the reasons i think you should make a new guy is because of his sword that slips from his sweaty hands and almost hit me once, but hit me twice throughout the two games we played together. Haha
Elvengouare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: fjuihfiufadshsifunsi Reply with quote

What are you talking about Jonah my charcter is average starting charcter. And no I dont wanna be a cleric!!!!!
Elvengouare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: i cany play Reply with quote

And you said i can't play whats up with that????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Michael S

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drama
Jewish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow zack, you need to learn to read, i never said you couldnt play and i never said you should be a cleric, what are you blind?? if you could read fairly you would know what im talking about, omg you spazz out just like my sister.
Jewish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and way to cry about you guy too, i never said anything bad bout him, jacob did. Plus i agree with jake, you wont last very long, oh yeah hmm... what was it??? 11 str?? wow
Jewish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was also going to give you my guys name for Wow, but somehow you made me change my mind
Alex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can only multiclass when you are higher levels, like way higher. What does this mean now? No cleric unless you make a new character.

Also, if you play counter strike for 50 kills in a row, either the person is so bad that they crashed a few alter dimensions, something is wrong with the game, cheats, or lying. Because not even pro players can do that. Yes, they can almost do it but the person usually gets a bullet in them every 5 kills and they go down by chipping away at them.

Oh, and yes the drama. Try not to mess up the board layout with your question marks please.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Elvengouare

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject: ok jonah Reply with quote

OK Jonah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Jump to: