Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Yes, Yes, Yes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Yes, Yes, Yes Reply with quote

Steve, I am completely ready for this. I'm going to kill so much stuff on Wed. So much.

Hopefully the dice will cooperate. Mike, Rico, Brent, let's get our game on.

Wow, that was DND cheesy. The ultimate cheesy. Mike, feel free to diss me all you want.

Power Serge, Cooncarin, and Mr. Meyer out
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Questions need to be answered....

What was the name of the elven leader in Swatrs?
Did the group meet him before fighting the dragon? or did they meet others on the ruling council?
What were the names of the elven fighters who fought with the group when battling the dragon and his armies?
Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've scoured the old BBS and this is what I found for ya Steve. I be naming people of no interest, since I never played any of those games, but...

Dutchenn - a possible renegade elven wizard
Quicksilver: The lord of Rodun, Givemea

I believe these people had something to do with the war, if that helps at all.

None of the synopsis have any info that I could find. Brent or Mike probably has more names written down.

The End

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*This is to be held in confidence, and not to be seen by the public. Again, the following info should not be allowed to be seen by the public...this is just a refresher from what I know for the DM. This info is sensitive and could hinder us, hence it shall be held in confidence...*

We went to a city in southern Swtars where we were given more info on the war in northren swtars. I believe we only met the leader of the Elves, mike has his name I'm sure, and then we left to the north with elves and I do not remember their names. Also we were allied with mintaurs at that battle...fighting a common villian (the foe of my foe is my friend type of thing). This was to be held secret by both us and the minotaurs. We defeated Kractokryn and as Rico would say *poofed* back to giveamea if I remember correctly. We met the leader of the elves before the dragon in other words. Hope this helps, I'll have mike post the names when he gets the chance. Happy thanksgiving everyone

Brent
Michael S

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Hopefully the dice will cooperate. Mike, Rico, Brent, let's get our game on."

Am i not invited anymore?
Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it really depends if Andy can play or not. Sorry Mike, I only put the names of people I knew were playing. If Andy doesn't come, I'm sure you're in, and kicking butt, saving me like you always do.

Otherwsise it's up to people much older (and maybe wiser) than me. I'll talk to Brent.

SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so is andy playing or not?
Mike L

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boy! power surge, stay hot

I'll check my notes after this meeting boys.

- Urza
Mike L

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:34 am    Post subject: notes... Reply with quote

After scouring notes upon notes...this is for the DM, as a refresher.

One game:
We traveled north and came across unfriendly elves.
We were taken to the "ruling council" and were told to leave. We didn't.
We went to Lannings or giant hunting or something.

Another game, some time later:
We encountered some Amazons. They were willing to come with, oh they were willing, but had no means to travel with. Dorothy was their leader.

We were given a two-way, magical communication mirror that Urza still has and is able to communicate with King Dor upon his desire. (Ours is set to receive, not to send messages.)

We killed 3 owlbears en route when we flew up into Swatrs, via the carpet to the upper mounds.(NW corner) We camped there for 2-3 days to canvas the area. We killed some orcs on recon and some mino We saw Mounsten, Silvenstenn and Seeneeth already destroyed. We intercepted at Ferganty and whooped em.
We met up with some elves, with a random wizard named Dutchenn and some minotaurs with similar goals.
Battle ensued at the city. 4 greens, 2 black, 1 red, and Kraecktokrin. Orcs and Ettins were too numerous to count, and a dozen or two trolls were present.
Dragons died, the clerics were immobilized by Sol's command spells/rod of command.
After the dragons died, morale stopped and the army slowly was annihilated/disbersed ala LOTR ending.

I found that the lead minotaur that we fought with was named Ketchent. He lived and came back with us to Pleasantville. He had business to do and requested a ride, his payment was peace in the city with his clan for the aid in battle.

The elves were not given names, nor was the main general. But I'm sure King Dor has told Mayor Urza about it in correspondence, as Urza has been prying.

Treasure was:
Shield +2, now in the fund.
Spade of Colossal Excavation, in the fund but always being used in and around the city.
Potion of ESP, now in the fund.
Some straight cash homey, also in the fund.
Mike L

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: to dm Reply with quote

Steve, read up on blink dogs. I'm bringing mine, "Jimme" with on the outing.

And on henchmen morale etc. (last page of the DM guide, and other places), I'm planning on bringing some followers with: 2-8 crossbowmen.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: