Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calling for architects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mike L

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Calling for architects Reply with quote

Hear ye Hear ye:

Pleasantville is searching out the services of a master architect for a covered trading center and a convertable (preferred jousting) arena.

Please submit plans for considerations.

- Mayor Urza
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm.....
The DM wonders what Mayor Urza has in mind now.

Shocked
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have designed an entry for this covered market, and hope to be well compensated. This is only the requirements, and specific details such as art or yard work have thus been left out. For more information contact Cooncarin and he'd be happy to work something out.

http://www.geocities.com/ziatics/market.doc

This will require Microsoft Office I believe to view. For a webpage version, but much worse quiality, go here
http://www.geocities.com/ziatics/marketpic.html

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Pecunia Forum Reply with quote

We require 33% larger in size and a convertible jousting arena. Perhaps make it a triple sectioned masonry building.

I will donate 3,000 gp for a stone masonry building able to converted into a jousting/trading area. The rest (if needed) will be taken out of the fair dues payable to the city.

- Mayor Urza
Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is convertable into a jousting area. The top comes off, and the middle poles can be turned into the seperating wall. I described the process in the reading. Triple sectioned masonry building huh, umm, I don't know how to make that.

Should be fairly easy to make 33% larger, just multiply all of my measurements by 1.33 and there we go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: