Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Map Pictures
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Map Pictures Reply with quote

Steve, I think it'd be really cool if you let Mike and I post the map he has made of our Guild Hall up on the DND site, maybe in the maps portion? Pleasantville could even be up there, if the old guys wanted that. I like to look at this kind of stuff when I get bored.

I'm thinking of redisgning another Ziatic website, through a beter host. We'll see if there's any interest from the "New Master" lol Wink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im not the "new master"...im just filling in when the "real master" is not there...
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hah, ok Mike...so what's going on for Thanksgiving then Steve? Pretty sure Coon is getting covered in cob webs and rust or something. All he does is cast "Speak with animal" once a day on a dragon and that gets boring eventually. Plus I know Mike wants to earn mucho dinero for the Guild...

P.S. Steve has sneakily refused to respond to my plee, how odd?
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, time for a reply...

If you would like your guild map posted I will do that, but I will need a very nice map of the building. I am not sure that I have one.

But the way, the dragon will now start costing the guild 2 gp per day (real tme) for food since you are trying to keep it in hiding and under your control. That cost will begin to go up as the beast grows larger.

The dragon is starting to become restless and is becoming harder to control. He is bored and wants to be with others of his own kind.

Rumors have gotten out about a dragon being held. People are starting to take notice. A cloaked, strange man has been seen outside of the guild several times, but everytime someones tries to speak with him he quickly gets away, almost as if by magic.

The Thanksgiving game is still four weeks away, nearly 2 months in game time. Things could get interesting before then.
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I decided to go ahead and update the guild website. There's a lot more links, the updates have been updated, and the guild symbol has been changed. I tried to make the page a little more user friendly, but geocities isn't the best site to work with, but it's free Smile

Anyway, I went ahead and put links to our inventory and debt, but I don't have that available up here. When I come home I'll perfect that then. As for members, I actually don't really know who's all part of the guild anymore. I know it's more than the list there says, but I don't know everyones name. But yea, that's all I had to say.

Link to site-----> http://www.geocities.com/ziatics/ <-----Link to site

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy Steve, me and you posted at the exact same time. lol. darn dragon, Mike you should do something about that I guess. Cloaked guy freaks me out. But it's cool people are noticing the guild, even for bad things I guess. Any publicity is good publicity they say. Smile

Muahahahahaha Steve, I can not wait to get in the action again.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The cooks are "world renowned"?
Coon is on "missionary work to further his education"?
Shocked

Anyways (as Buttons would say), the site looks good Sergio. I like the logo. Now you just need to get together with Mike and update the information.

This guild is better at communicating outside of games then the "Cougar" adventurers currently are doing.
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The answers are yes, and yes Steve. At least, I consider them world renowned, and Coon is always trying to further his education (without leaving Givemea that is. lol)

I like the logo too, I sort of stole it of course. But whatever. With the internets out there and all I figured something like this could be cool.

I'm always trying to top the "Cougars" in DND. Cool That may be Mike's and I goal.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as to anyones knowledge...the guild has nothing to do with the dragon...it is not at the guild...it is at pat's house outside of givemea...
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart man Mike

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Apparently" all my steps i made have not worked and the people still know that the guild has something to do with it...im thinking now would be a good time to have a little chat with the king before he gets angry with the guild....looking for suggestions from coon...or anyone else...even sol now that he is back on the board...on better knews though...the dm and i had a discussion of our own and now it only costs the guild 1 gold piece per day....ahhh the power of persuasion...
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, 1 gold is even a rip off, how much that thing eat. lol. I'll talk with Brent and see if they'd want to have him in their zoo, maybe we could work out a rental fee sort of thing. You know, they pay us so much a month to keep him, and we can still have access to him once in a while. If we could make, let's say, 5 gold a month, thats still profit, and we can still see em. And anyone can afford 5 gold a month.

Plus, what does the King do about Pleasantville, it isn't really his city, or castle, or zoo. Smile

I don't get how the king would know since it's at Pat's place, makes no sense. The guild should look like it has nothing to do with it...if I play soon, or you do, go talk to the King and "Correct his fears about us even having the slightest possibility of being connected to a dragon" SmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: The Fair City of Pleasantville... Reply with quote

..is a fiefdom of the King, granted under his charter.

No dragon is welcome in my fair city. If it comes with the garrison's range, it will be shot down until it is dead, cooked and fed to the less fortunate for free, a play will be conducted to reenact the heroic deed, and the scales will adorn our shields.

Then I will talketh smack about thine dragon and thee who chooseth to disobey the law of the land. Wild evil, beasts do not belong in cities.

- Mayor Urza
Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jake D. sounded pretty interested in taking him. But if you don't want the dragon I suppose we'll have to figure out something else to do. O well.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the only real way to settle it is to have another game or have someone offer a ridiculous amount of money for it....eather way i win
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: