Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stevie J.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Michael S

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea but also could have gotten a potion of light healing and i had the same chance of getting anything i could at a magic shop...and im a little girl and went with the safe bet...and alex i do not believe u were in the adventure that got the dragon so u have nothing to do with the portable hole...unless im mistaking and u were with...but i dont think u were...cooncarin has to do with the portable hole because the guild supllied funds to keep the dragon....but yes a flying pony that could attack would have been nice...but for some reason they were only valued at 1,000 gp....
Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In no way am I dissapointed by a portable hole, even if it isn't mine. Seriously, those things just come in handy so often. Flying pony, yes, could have been cool.

But, (and now this will get pretty deep) if you would have chosen to have steve roll, than that would have been an alternate type of timeline, and he wouldn't have necessarily rolled for the flying pony thing anyway. Unless he rolled the exact, exact, exact, exact, same way (which is almost impossible) something different would have come up.

So there's no real way of telling what you would have got. Portable hole was the good bet.

Once again, congratz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry, I meant us(new guys). We didn't do much. The hole is good though I agree. I also was telling Mike to go with the hole. You guys should talk to the king about those statues. 1,000gp for one of them you guys could try and give him 5,000gp.

Oh, and it was a fly. Not a flying pony. As in a giant fly the size of a horse when it is used.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Michael S

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was a fly pony....so im not exactly sure what it is, but i think its a pony that flies....even though at first i thought it was a fly too....anyway doesnt matter...sergio is right it would not have came up the same anyway and we have a portable hole...our first (maybe second if u count mocasins of levitation) powerful magic...wow we sound like little children getting a good toy tho...so lets act mature about this a pretend it happens all the time....it's only a portable hole, that's like nothing compared to all the other magic we have....yes that's much better
Mike L

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We've got one. We used to have two

they're pretty common, high demand and a higher supply
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I very much doubt that there's more portable holes than people who want them...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can you afford to pay for it? That is the question...you can always find one Smile

Lytle Boxer 9/11 Fighter/Thief
Michael S

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no we dont have 50 G's
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: