Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Stevie J.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can I join if there is a game tomorrow? I will bring pop.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanksgiving is so close, I can not wait. muahahahaha. Steve, this is just to let you know you only have 5 more days or so to get the kinks worked out of this super awesome quest I'll assume you're working on.

Mk? Question

Good, bye now

Cooncarin has begun sharpening his sword, and is practicing his spells
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ummmm.....
What quest?
Mike L

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I attack.
Brent O

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cast the spell magic missle! Wait...I can't do that...ummm...prayer spell?
Mike L

PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WIZARDS!
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On this quest we did nothing really First we were going to go to the huts, but then it happened. Wolves, the thing that kills most first level groups. We fought, and won but most of us were knocked out and Mike healed them with his cleric which was level one.

We then go to Pleasantville; I searched for brothels but lacked money so we just rested all day. We continue onwards, to be attacked by volts, which suck your blood and hit you with electricity. Most of us got hurt, but only Mike died.

Then he got up again. Then he wanted to give Jonah's character a hug. Aww, so nice. Then he hit him and knocked him out and was about to begin eating his flesh. We all agreed that we would only do this if were going to starve to death, so we killed Mike's character who turned out to be a zombie.

We continue on to clerk, with Jonah and Zack knocked out. Then a rabbit with big teeth scared Zack's horse that we tied him to and went running off. Luckily, we managed to catch it. Not to self, bring holy hand grenade on next adventure.

So, we get to clerk and Avery takes Jonah and Zack to the inn and rest while I go to the bar to look for someone to adventure with us. I find no one, so I instead searched for magic shops. I found nothing of interest, so I decided to see if a cleric church would help us. I asked the magic shop owner where the good clerics are and went there.

Well, this is where stuff got bad. First, the cleric wouldn't let me talk much. Then the second cleric I saw found some necklace that meant I belonged to the guild on me. I didn't know who gave it to me, since I didn't know the person who died name and later found out that Lucky Luck gave it to me.

He then locks me up, and goes to visit Avery. They got no where, and soon all of us are locked up. They ask where the 5th guy of our group is and we said dead. He takes me and me only to check and make sure I didn't kill the guy. We get there, and since we killed Mike's guy he thought we did kill him.

Luckily, he saw that there was no blood since zombies don't bleed. Then Lucky Luck comes, and takes us to Lanings after we are all healed.

We reach Lanigs and entered. We went into this room filled to the brim with boxes and smash them all. We find nothing so we try to leave. Then we found out that the door (which was hidden and had no handle) closed. We pushed; we pulled and did everything we could to get out. Then we took out our hammers and tried to make a crack to open the door. It took us a while, but we did.

We then go to another room (we kept people holding the door open this time) and we found sacks of gold. Then we saw this brown two foot creature come at us. I wasn't sure if it was Mikeo or Kikeo so I didn't say much until I found out that it was, thankfully or unthankfully Mikeo. The new guys wanted to kill it, but we convinced them not to.

We talk to Mikeo, and we get out of the dungeon and to giveamea. We get XP, and we got some gold.

Oh, and the dragon was sold. We had the choice of a random 100 gems, a portable hole, or a random magical item. Mike went with the safe bet and got a hole. For kicks, we rolled to see what he would have gotten.

We find out that he would have gotten a magical fly statue that would when used be the size of a horse and could fly and hold about one person. Mike was hitting his head against the table the whole time this was mentioned.

Overall, not to bad, and we survived and learned a lot. Never talk to clerics who don't adventure. The end.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points

Last edited by Alex on Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A suggestion for you Alex...
Proof read your messages before you post them. The misspellings change the meanings of some of the story you are trying to tell. They also make it hard to follow in a couple parts.
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I changed it a bit. It was about 11 o' clock or so when I wrote it, so I was, and am tired.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Michael S

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stupid, stupid, stupid....i missed the chance to have a gwueniverre type object from the drizzt book....only this one a flying pony....stupid, stupid, stupid....oh well i took the portable hole which is valued at ten times the flying pony so thats good....but yea i had to roll percentale die to see how many gems i would get and i rolled 100, it was impressive, so steve offered portable hole and i took the offer since there would be no xp gained from the gold from the 100 gems....dragon sold...but i do still want to see frankenstein at least one more time so i go visit it...and ask the king what he is planning on doing with it???
Michael S

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also there is 4 new guild members, guild gained 25 gp from each, the guild has 4 new slaves. he he he he...my cleric did die, but was not important enough to the guild to raise, may he rest in piece, im thinking that the guild should also have a grave yard to lose who gave up there lives for the guild and for the betterment of the guild. Cooncarin any thoughts on this??? all we need is a little more land...Long live the Ziatics!
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and we also need the Zitac symbol and we need it put somewhere, such as a card or something so everyone knows who we are.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was pretty intenese. Sounds like you played a good game Mike, way to get a portable hole...can I borrow it sometime...me and this "chick" want some alone time...I know you can only breath in there for about 10 minutes, but that's ALL I need. Smile

Man I'm funny

Anyway, very good guild requiretment, ya done good. For a younger people game, it sounds like it was very progressive.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually in the end we got 135 gold each(After the 25 gold each of us gave to the guild). But yes, we got a portible hole. Lets capture stuff and put it in there for 11 minutes and check on it again. Wolves would be so easy this way.

Oh, and I did make sure we didn't go to a bad cleric place. Yay for me for not destroying a town, making the gods fight, and almost killing everyone.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Mike L

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gotta always go with random magic.
Portable holes are always able to be found.

You could've gotten a +1 shield.....or a wand of lightning.

Always go with the roll.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: