Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My DnD Game
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim B

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you most likely picked all the best feats and powers. but ya, ill look at the players handbook on monday and figure it out. btw, now its really hard to plan a quest for 4th edition. Because i had level 2's killing level 9s, and now im gonna have a lot of level 2's and 2 level 6's... i have no idea what level is too much and what is not enough.... ahhhhhhhhh why are you so overpowered.
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tim, I don't think I'll be playing in your game you're planning. I'm not even sure I'll be in Melrose that weekend anymore. It's pretty busy at school right now.

I'm sure it'll go good though, even though the first few games you DM can be rocky.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats ok, its probably better to work my way up. first 2, then 3. this time it should be different too. they wont do half damage every attack lol. And experience and gold will be very different lol
Dakota M

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was looking at the high level magic and it is over 3 million gold. You only need 1 million exp. to max out at level 30. Just a suggestion but what if you don't give exp. for treasure.

Overpowered I am just getting started.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: