Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I bet y'all missed me!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brent O

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:19 pm    Post subject: I bet y'all missed me! Reply with quote

Well its been a while so I thought I'd pop my head in the old bbs. Some things never change (ie, serg posting every 30 min and asking for a game every wed or thurs Smile ) Good stuff... I've been able to chat with Steve a few times on the phone or facebook, but how have the rest of you been? Anything new and exciting in the world of Tenne? Has the economic recession of the republicans followed into Tenne???? (thats a joke, btw) Just looking for a little update in the world of Tenne. I'll be home late june/early july, so hopefully we can get together at steve's sometime for some movies/board games. I hear rumblings of a game, but I dont know if I dare leave pleasantville w/o Lytle, LOL. Anyway, hope all is well back in Minnesota!

Brent
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well recently it's been discovered that a lich, along with two other high level magic users, cleared out all of Hellman's and took something called "The Orb of Power" We may want to look into that sometime...?

But yea other than that I don't think much has changed. Good to see a Brent post again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: Hellmans Reply with quote

Can someone refresh me as to what Hellman's is again, Hellman's keep sounds familier? Where is it? What's it's history? This actually sounds like an enticing quest, one that I would be all game for if Lytle was around! haha Maybe...just maybe I could gather the courage to venture out without Lytle, but ONLY if Urza is coming with, lol. Mikey, would you be in? Also, for the record, the Litch does not scare me, but the two magic users could be tuff. I tend to be 'clutch' with my dice rolls w/Litches. And for the DM, Sol wanders down to the town library and/or local sage to find out more about Hellman's keep...

This could be fun...
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well one of the magic user's is already dead. He got betrayed, so we got a lot of info from him. All of them are from Doom's Kingodm. Scary.

Hellman's is in Minta. It's usually inhabited by lizardmen. Our group has a pretty significant portion of it mapped, mostly because we've gone to it like 6 games now. I know from looking at Mike L.'s maps that you guys hadn't been through much of it. (Finding treasure there hasn't been going well)

We told the king about the orb, the lich, and some symbol they were wearing. They have to be strong because they had no problems stopping a gorgon, two fire toads, and just a ton of lizardmen and other random mosnters.

I'm not entirely sure how to get to them though because if they went home, we can't get through the field. The dead mage said only the lich knew how and didn't tell anyone. Ok, I think I've typed enough.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this seems like a potentially very good quest! I know the DM wouldn't do it if we had Lytle, but now that we wouldn't and there stands a very good chance we could die, maybe he'll make it happen...captain! So basically, this group stole this 'orb of power' (or lack there of) from minta and may have returned it to the Kingdom we shall not speak of nor enter? Maybe its time to actually be let into the Kingdom we shall not speak of nor enter? Has this information been posted on a synopsis? Wow, I think the itch is back...and here I thought I was cured...
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No synopsis yet because the game was played recently, very super recently.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like last night recently. I was wondering why I never heard this Hellman's story. Turns out it just happened. I expect a full synopsis on the game soon.
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I bring my world stuff back this weekend, would there be any interest in a game in my world? Steve, Chris, Alex, Dakota, or Mike...?

Dakota, I'll write a synopsis on the recent game but it was actually pretty tame.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im interested
Mike L

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finally saw your email steve. I lost my phone, been to 2 funerals and didn't get a chance to stop back home...struggle.

Gorgon's are easily defeated, jake has the pro from fire sword for the toads and lizardmen, meh.

Perhaps over the fourth with Bwent? Or perhaps next weekend I'll stop on by to see what's up...
Dakota M

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would be up for a game Sergio.
Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How do people feel about Saturday evening?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

should work good for me..
Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet. Steve you of course are invited as well. If I think of it and have some time I'll try and put together a lil quest.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool.
Now, what did I do with my character?
The master of all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: