Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The legend of the Pansies

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Game Synopsis Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: The legend of the Pansies Reply with quote

It was a beautiful day, the birds were singing, the sun was shining, and only three people were murdered that day. It might even be called one of the best days of the year in Tenne. I hated it.
My story begins with me, a young hero sitting in his studies reading a fine book. Well, I shouldn’t say reading so much as looking at pictures of swords but you get the jest of it. While tearing up yet another book I received a message to meet my comrades in Giveamea in one week.
So after buying a magical credit card since I had the money to blow I set off to Giveamea. When I arrived in Giveamea, Ligre’, Jason, and other guy (Kyle) were all set. Jason had the strange feeling to go to Atads for no reason. I think it was because of the magical “plot hole device”. This can make even the most broken up story work, and I believe it is what binds Tenne together.
So we went to Atads. The group made good time that day, going all the way to Nacuor at the border of Giveamea in an afternoon. It was there that things went from surprisingly pleasant to bad. Lacking a map of Acerema, I tried to question a bartender for information. Jason then had the brilliant idea of pulling out his weapon in the bar nearly causing a bar fight,
I used my cunning wit and charisma and managed to talk both parties out of slitting each other’s throats and the general agreement was that Jason had made a bad move. Enough of a bad move that the gang had to travel blindly to the next town.
Once again, it was a nice day and I was feeling down in the dumps. Why couldn’t he be working or something instead of enjoying the good weather? Well anyway The Ziatic guild featuring I, the great and powerful battle mage Oswald made it to Beate and things went from alright to semi annoying.
It turns out they don’t speak common in Beate. Luckily for some reason Ligre’ knew the local language. Let it be known that I secretly recorded this for the rest of the adventure kept a sharp eye on the possible spy. After sleeping at an overpriced in called the BBB we hired a peasant boy to bring us to Atads.
It was there that things went ok to pretty cool. So far we haven’t been attacked and everyone was in high spirits. After entering the dungeon the group messed around for a bit, breaking chest open, destroying libraries in search of hidden switches, and generally getting nowhere.
It wasn’t until finding a group of elves in the dungeon that things went from meh to good bad. I say good bad as in the fact it was good and bad. The elves had a magic user who helped the group open two secret doors that we couldn’t open. In the first room was a sort of challenge where you took on foes for money. Lacking a cleric the group opted not to endanger our lives.
It was there that the narrator stopped saying stuff went from something to another. The elves saw what the group had “found” the library wrecked and started to have a hissy fit. In a nutshell we told them to shut and open the secret door and they said words in elfish that I understood since I am the man. Inside that was another library, a magic library.
In this library were magical books for clerics and magic users. The snooty elves wouldn’t let us in and when we tried to get in a voice from the ceiling said “No”. I don’t know about you but when a disembodied voice tells you not to do anything you had better listen.
You know what? I am not sure if it was even disembodied. As far as I know it could have just been some guy speaking a megaphone. Heck if I did then I bet I could become rich and people would listen to me.
Blah blah blah, only full blooded elves can open this door and Cooncarin can’t get in, nor are we allowed to take out any books for fear of the echoey voice.
We then messed around for a while, killed things, got a gem and went home. The gem was worth a couple thousand and for some reason I think I learned something and I feel stronger.
I know I promised I wouldn’t do this but things went from good to bad. While messing around in a town the group encountered a knight and his goons.
“Why, you are a bunch of pansies!” they said, mocking us. I knew when to hold me tongue, but Jason on the other hand didn’t take this in good stride.
Pulling out his sword, Jason swung it in the knight’s general direction. The knight had super human reaction and easily disarmed the foolish warrior and called him a pansy. We all had a good laugh and made it back to Giveamea alive and richer.
I dunno why though, but I have this nagging feeling that this won’t be the last we see of this knight. He looked even stronger then Lucky and Urza even. Maybe not me, but he would put up quite a fight.
So Oswald messed around for a few days, seeing a knight in the corner of his eye, and the word “Pansies” written on almost all of his possessions. Not caring anymore, Oswald went upstairs and climbed into his nice warm bed.
Half asleep Oswald thought he heard the floor moan under the weight of something. Again it happened, and again. Using his super tuned hearing, Oswald tried to listen for the sound once more.
Suddenly Oswald’s bed sheets began to move and something climbed into his bed. Something in armor. “Pansies” it whispered into his ear. Oswald let out a loud scream and lit a candle to find nothing there besides the smell of well oiled armor.
Conclusion: Elves stink. Aceremia is hick, do not trash libraries, and elves stink for not letting us have magics. Just wait, in 100 years or so when the Ziatic guild is a dungeon I will be a disembodied voice and scare adventures. That will show’em.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good synopsis. I'm glad you remembered to pronounce his name Ligre’

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As am I and Alex how can you think I am a spy we have been adventuring together for years. I think Lucas/Jason is the one that wants to kill us.
Michael S

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"He looked even stronger then Lucky and Urza even."

Ha I severly doubt that, secondly, I'm not even in the same league as Urza, Solomon, Lytle, or even Cooncarin...yet
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, are you saying there needs to be a shift of power come Friday night?
The master of all!
Mike L

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lols
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Game Synopsis Site All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: