Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Finally complete
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Game Synopsis Site
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems like between Lucky and I every position in the group is fulfilled. I mean, do we really need anyone else? Fighters, clerics, magic user.

But seriously, looking forward to when Lucky can raise dead. That'll save time/money.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's a long ways away...but would be really helpful...
Chris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sergio are you saying I'm worthless and that you don't need me? That is not very nice of you. And also with just you Sergio all of the positions are filled if you think about it Cleric, Fighter, Magic User. So maybe it should be just you. You could rule the world.
Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, I know by myself I couldn't quest. I also know that only two guys couldn't handle an adventure. Chris, you are an appreciated and required member of the team....Alex is kind of almost maybe working his way there.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look, when I become a thief you will all be asking Sting(Slashy's new name) and I's help.

Coon: Oswald, please backstab the super dragon of death with the 7 heads that could easily eat me and I couldn't do anything about it.

Lucky: Yes, please Oswald, I am to ugly too die by this dragon. Did I mention I was ugly? Because I am.

And Oswald will be like "Alright" and massive parties will be thrown, with no less then 6 explosions will happen.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Chris

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alex that is if Steve will ever let you switch to be a thief. And secondly I would also like to become a thief. So if he lets me first. Or if steve even lets anyone at all switch I can backstab the super dragon too. And talking about lucky being ugly he's the one who got the girl not Oswald.
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris wrote:
Alex that is if Steve will ever let you switch to be a thief. And secondly I would also like to become a thief. So if he lets me first. Or if steve even lets anyone at all switch I can backstab the super dragon too. And talking about lucky being ugly he's the one who got the girl not Oswald.

Problem is, he didn't get rid of the girl quick enough and now he is stuck with her. Also we can backstab together when the time does come.

Anyway, I have made family tree type thing. Even though Cooncarin and Gwen aren't married they have a really strong relationship with each other so they are the closest thing to it.

Lucky is married to Gwen's mother. That makes him Cooncarin's father in law. Lucky has a kid, which is Gwen's sister. Hermoine(the sister) is also Stirr's aunt since Stirr is Cooncarin's adopted son. But since Cooncarin is also a dad and Gwen is his unoffical mother, that makes Lucky a grampa.

This family is messed up.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Chris

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok we can backstab it together. And yeah it is a messed up family tree. You should draw it out for them Alex. And show them just how messed up it is. Its getting to the point of the song Steve has, "I'm my own Grandpa."
Michael S

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lucky does not like all this ugly talk from you Alex. You forget your place. Also, I made your character, so all your stats are from me.
Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I would like to see that family tree....it's very interesting....but would only be "officialy" true if Coon and Gwen married.

Lucky is the man, doesn't matter what his charisma is.

Edit:

It actually doesn't look as bad as it sounds. But, it'll probably never happen cause Coon doesn't plan on marrying Gwen unless forced into it.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sergio wrote:

It actually doesn't look as bad as it sounds. But, it'll probably never happen cause Coon doesn't plan on marrying Gwen unless forced into it.

That is what Lucky said also and look where he is now.

EDIT: Stirr is Hermione's sister and her nephew. Hehe.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point, Alex

The tree really fails to point out all of the connections between us because there's no real good way to illustrate it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Game Synopsis Site All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: