Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

spider man 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Scouting Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enrico

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:11 am    Post subject: spider man 3 Reply with quote

check out the trailer...looks totally legit...really dark and awesome...sucks that it's only coming out in a year...but it looks awesome...really,really,really good. one of the better trailers i've seen...pluse venom is in it, so how could you not like it.
Alex

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those of you who are to lazy to look it up, like me

The venom costume stinks though. Plain black is boring. He should have the white spider thing on him, and the black lines should dissapear. Blend into the suit.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, that trailor looked awesome. Venom suit, looked awesome. I think everyone who ever liked spiderman was hoping for the venom arc storyline on the big screen, so may can't come soon enough. all we need next is for spidey to turn into the mutant with 6 arms, and get gambit in the x-men films and I'll be a happy camper for ever.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I am not sure exactly who Venom is...yet, but I thought the trailer is very well done, and the costume looks great. And no, I do not want to hear more about who Venom is. I want to wait until I see the movie!
Sergio

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could you not know Venom? I'm dissapointed Steve. Sort of like saying you don't know Lex Luther from Superman. But, I'll leave it alone.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compare the costume in the movie, to the orginal venom:

http://www.alaph.com/spiderman/pictures/enemies/venom/venom06.jpg

That is what Venom is supposed to look like.

Also Segio, this is rumored to be the last Spidy film, because they only have a contract for 3 movies. Though they could extend it for more. I think they should end it with three though, because that seems like a good number. Remember in the movie stealth?
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Enrico

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:28 pm    Post subject: venom costume Reply with quote

alex, i'm sorry to say, but, your wrong, as usual. first off, you would know by watching the trailer, that we actually don't see Venom, we see spider-man with the venom suit. You as well as i know (well, maybe you dont'), that when spider-man wears the venom suit (acutallly a blob of black stuff that sticks to him, although i don't remember the name of it), it looks very similar to the spider man suit, expect all black, with a small white spider on the front, which, this one does. again, this trailer does not show venom, it only shows the character who will play Venom (Topher Grace). Now, seeing as you know so much about Venom, where does the transformation of Venom actually take place and who is more powerful than Venom? And please, don't do research on the internet, then tell me, a simple answer for each will do.
Enrico

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: also alex Reply with quote

also alex, sam raimi has stuck very, very close to the comic books with spider-man, and i don't think he would change a suit like Venom's to his liking. Especially with someonee like Stan Lee, a producer on the movie.
Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Easy...Eddie Brock in a jealous rage turns into venom. From the tv series (which is the one I'm sure you watched Enrico since I watched it with you) Venom came from space. Eddie took control after Spidey gave up the suit. He does this by I believe church, or some large bell rings, which annoys the suit. It leaks onto Eddie downbelow. One of my favrotie epsiodes really.

More powerful than Venom, the red version of Venom, much more evil. That would have to be...Carnage. Now he was cool.

But, Alex may have been a little young for those comics or tv series Enrico, so we can give him a break I think. Also, we ruined it for Steve.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, ultimate spiderman game. Enrico, yes I knew that, from the game, which explained all of that in the ultimate version of spiderman. I just posted that to show what Venom should look like in the movie, and as for the spidey part, I don't see a white spider on spidey. I can overlook that, because the movies are good. Though it is rumored this one will be the farthest from the comics yet. Rumored, but it might be true, might not. Anyway, a new trailer is supposed to come out soon.

Also, Sergio, I believe they were in a football field or something with the bells, and a nearby church is what caused it. Also, if I believe so, Carnage was Spidey for a while, and Venom and Carnage went toe to toe for a bit.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You seriously can't see the white spider on the suit...you linked the video, it's right there...I can see it anyway, Enrico can too. Weird.

And, as for the ultimate spider man game, I beat it, and that's a completly different story line with Venom. It has parkers and brocks dad working on the Venom suit instead of coming from Space. Same with the ultimate magazine, I've read some of those comics on the internet. So, the ultimate universe is a different Venom altogether basically.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then, I understand a venom. Meh, guess I will have to look forward to the movie.

And, no, I can't see the white spider. Give me a second, moniter's brightness might be going all screwy again.

EDIT: Got it. Moniter was the problem. The lines on the suit still big me a bit though, but other then that it is good. Because in the cartoon version(yes, I remember it/saw a few episodes here and there) it was all smooth.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea cartoon version was smooth, not much to say about that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Scouting Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: