Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cooncarin and Lucky

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sergio

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Cooncarin and Lucky Reply with quote

I feel like another game. It's June already, and the last time I played was way back in May. I'm sure Lucky feels the same way. So, what day is good? Smile

EDIT: Steve, did you get the message I left with someone at Hennen? Your Internetz should've been working by the time you got back. Albany was having a server problem they didn't tell us about until 30 minutes after I got off the phone with you.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oswald would also like to join this game, since he only about 500xp from reaching level 3. Oh and Steve, I was copying my character onto that new sheet since my old sheet was getting worn out and then I lost it but I have the age, languages and armor and all that but I don't have the +1 to hit or % to bend bars or any of that. Will try to look in my brothers book for this help but I am not sure if I am right.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Michael S

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i do feel like playing another game, but i dont have time this weekend.... grad parties and such...but maybe, just maybe next weekend????

hey sergio, when are we gonna go golfing?
Alex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I could get some smaller guys we could go adventuring since we are almost all the same level.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, give me a call whenever you wanna go golfing. I work like 4 hours most days but I'll make time for golf.

As for game...I'll start the sweet talking of Steve tonight during our Watchamagumee Planning Session. (WPS for short, a term I just invented)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: