Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

PLC meeting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: PLC meeting Reply with quote

So, because tennis has been going on I have had to miss some meetings. However, through the magic of the interwebs I am going to post some suggestions for the PLC meeting.

Our theme is cooking so:

First week: Cover cooking safety, like why we should not throw our gas tanks inside a fire, use proper tools, ect. Also cover smart shopping edicats, such as going for the non brand name stuff, and finally look at the health information of the stuff to see if it is loaded with fat or not. This week will be focused around "Stuff you do before you start cooking"

Second week: Not sure how long all that stuff in the first week will take, but I think it might take this week also. Any left over time will be used studying a recipie(*coughapplecobblercough*. Oh man, I have a bad cough, sorry about that.). Go over the steps breifly, the ingrediats and such. Also, either the first or this meeting tell them to bring a dollar or two if possible for the price of the ingrediats.

Third week: Make an apple cobbler, go help them through the steps where they need it. During this cooking time they can play a game also. If there is rain or something I will post an alternitive(hopefully I can make it for this meeting).

Not sure about games, since I wasn't at last month's meetings. If you want any more info Steve just respond back to this, or call me.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: