Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

You Tube

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 10:18 am    Post subject: You Tube Reply with quote

If anyone is interested, I decided to sort of join the band wagon (really just copying Steve, and remember Steve, imitation is the biggest form of flatery) and post some of our smaller movies on you tube. Had to compress them, so of course quality went down, but the Jedi movie still looks pretty nice. Just search for the member merge87 and you should find the movies I've got up. The names of some of the films are "The Melrose Walkout" and "GTA Preview" I'm working on compressing and posting all of them, which is around 30, so just give it some time.

I know I think it's cool Smile
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What format are you compressing the movies to Sergio? I have been going to mpg4 320x240 (m4v in Quicktime). It seems to be working pretty well and looks pretty decenet on youtube. The 320x240 mpge4 will also work on the new iPod when I get one.
Sergio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea, the GTA and jedi movie are mpeg4 wmv's. The walkout is mpeg 4 through quicktime and compressed audio (just as a test) through adobe premeire 6.5, and what I did is let it be the maximum of 100mb, but for whatever reason it turned out bad, and i don't like how it turned out. So, the movies that are olny like 10 megabytes are actually better quality with the mpeg4 wmv's. So that's how I"m doing the rest.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And yea, I did 320x240 too, I read that on the you tube intro page. Seriously, I'm impressed at how well they can look.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see you have been busy this weekend putting more videos up from you school projects.
Enrico

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:15 am    Post subject: stuck on you tube Reply with quote

since i started watching sergio's stuff, i decided to post a bunch of my stuff. on here, i will put on most of my stories that i have shot and edited, plus some of my other co-workers who have done interesting stuff. the address is : youtube.com/user/apolloRodrigo. don't ask about the name.
Alex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you have that as a username? Anyway, nice video's you guys.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:55 am    Post subject: 10,000 views !!! Reply with quote

Well, I made it to a milestone today. The total number of views for the videos I have placed on youtube have reached the 10,000 mark!
Boy, don't I feel special.
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:35 am    Post subject: New Video Reply with quote

I left Scouting related videos with the newest one I uploaded to youtube.com. This one is a fly-over of Melrose that Chris Ellering and I did last fall (2005).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: