Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D&D game Friday night
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 3:58 pm    Post subject: D&D game Friday night Reply with quote

Oops!
Can't do that!
Graduation Friday night.

me bad Smile
Michael S

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:05 am    Post subject: DnD Reply with quote

what about saturday night?
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't go saturday if we have it that day. Baby sitting two, adorable, little, tiny, monsters(kidding).
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike we are playing tonight hopefully. I've talked to the Game Master. If we can pull enough guys together it's gold. I'll bring the chips. lol

Seriously though, if we play tonight we should do something kick but
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, the Ziatac Guild now has two cooks to help out around the place. Oh, and Lucky Luck was not so lucky. Or, if you look at it another way, maybe he was.
Alex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What happened to lucky luck? Also, what did you guys do that was kick butt? Because getting two cooks isn't really kick butt. Neither is dieing, without a chance of surviving, and rolling highest possible, with best odds, and still dieing, kick butt.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty standard game. Everyone got at least a few thousand gold. Everyone got at least a few thousand XP.

Bonus' are me and Mike basically have two hot cooks for the guild. Some new books for the guild. And we mapped out some more of Atad's. I think next time will check out that odd room with the people in cloaks. I still have the Glyph of Warding up Steve.

Everyone remember the code word? Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the code word. Is it the same word we use for if we are attacked when we are asleep? If so, TSUNAMI!

I have thought of a way to lower our chances of getting attacked by monsters. If we make about 10 camp fires, monsters will think that we have so many people, that we need 10 camp fires. Or, they will go stumbling around the camp fires, and we will hear them a little bit earlier. What do you guys think?

Sergio, what do you mean by "hot" cooks? If you mean what I think you mean, don't make quarter elf children.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

10 campfire idea is not smart at all. Code word is not tsunami, and you'd have no idea what it is unless you were at the game, sorry Alex.

But yes, they are good looking cooks, and I'll make what I want to make.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The campfires could draw enemys, yes, but they could also ward off enemys because they would think that they were outnumbered. Tsunami is still the code word for waking up. Some high level NPC will most likely get rid of the thing with the code word thing anyway, or the magic dungeon will get rid of it.

Hey Steve, who the heck fills the dungeon with gold anyway? I mean, it is like this:

Guy 1: Hmm, all our gold is gone, our magical items ruined, and our priceless gems dissapeared. Who could have done this?

Guy 2: I dunno, but just in case, lets refill it with more gold, and gems. Throw in a few magical items here and there.

Guy 1: I don't think that is a good idea.

Guy 2: It is the perfect idea. Now, lets take our mountian of gold and put it in here, in the same spot we just put our other one.

Lather, rinse, repeat. You get the idea. I mean really, if it is magic, our glpyh is useless, because the dungeon fixes itself to what it was before we went there. It it is people, they are extremely dumb. I mean really dumb. I mean, they have been doing this for 30+ years(the world is over 15 years old, right?) and still haven't learned their lesson.

Sergio, how about the deaty(aka, your church) feels about you, doing stuff with girls. I believe the punishment is "losing all you all your clerical abilitys". How fun would it be to have to go on a quest to go back into the church? If you said, not really fun, you would be right. With no class. you even a level one person could stand a chance against you.

Lips are shut though, so don't worry about it slippng out from me.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The dungeons are refilled by careless adventurers and the gods who like to lure characters into dangerous situations to their deaths.

Actually, if you talk to the older guys, not all the treasure is always found in the dungeons. There have been many times treasure has been missed or overlooked. In fact, the guys missed a secret door Saturday night that might have lead to some fun things.

You also have to keep in mind the your characters are not the only "people" who travel through dungeons in the world. There is a whole civilazation going on.

The 20+ years of the existance of the world of Tenne is one of the things that leads the gaming in my world to be more fun. A "world" has been developed during that time. Tenne actually has a history.

Oh, and sometimes the clerics just cannot do without a little fun. And sometimes the gods do punish the clerics, sometimes they don't. You never know. The clerics sometimes just take the risk and see what happens.

By the way, go ahead and light a bunch of campfire and see what type of night creatures will come to investigate.
Twisted Evil
Alex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We should go into a dungeon, just to see some guys walking out. It would be funny if there was a rival group to the older guys. Basiclly, they would have about the same levels, skills, and items as them, but would get there before they do. Just as they walk in, they walk out with a bag full of goods.

Or, maybe we could go into a dungeon, and see some people placing stuff inside of it. That would be a little surprising.

Anyway, thanks Steve for the info about the money. Basiclly, stupid people are acting stupid and placing their money inside duneons, and not putting it in a bank.

About the campfire thing, I was reading some tips about D&D, so I can survive more then two games, and someone suggested the campfire thing. Not going to try it though.

P.S. Evil Steve scares me. Sad
Translation: 3v1l St3v3 C4R3s ne!!!!111one.

Don't mind that, I was just seeing if you guys could read that. Also, ban property person and moci Steve. They are spam.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The church has rules, and yes you should follow them.

But in DND I don't know exaclty how tight they require some of the rules to be followed. Honestly, I just don't think the gods would care if a Cleric (holy killer) would have some fun with the ladies. It's no worse than murder. The player's handbook says nothing about clerics not allowed to have sex. Double checking....nothing. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

16 year old girl, getting her pregnate, making her father mad because you refuse to marry her because you got her pregnate, casting silence on the house, going into the house, and kissing the girl in front of her father before leaving, iroincly enough without saying a word.

You could have at least given them something so they could afford a baby without a father.

I think that qualifys as the church getting mad at you. Even if it is just a slap on the wrist.

P.S. Need a remind you about your old wife, who was killed saving Miko. It is bad enough that you married her within 3 days of knowing her, but also going for girls after she is dead. My gosh Sergio, how many kids does Cooncarin have that he doesn't even know about? I am sure you adopted son would really like this also. Get your adopted son a mother(a real one, not one known within 3 days). Settle down and have a real family.
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, I did not get that girl pregnant. We never rolled for that, so nobody knows. I didn't want to marry her because I just didn't. Dad was mad because he's a dad. Sex does not necessarily mean pregnant. That wasn't cooncarin's wife that died either, I think that was another characters. Maybe, I have a bad memory, but it doesn't matter. SHE WAS DEAD... lol

Settling down not an option for me. Sorry. Cooncarin likes to have fun, what's so bad about that?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: