Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

D&D games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:13 pm    Post subject: Xp Reply with quote

And Chris don't use Zomb he will kill everything so we won't get very nuch xp.
Hitpoints:18
Dexterity:17
Alex

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Xp Reply with quote

Zack wrote:
And Chris don't use Zomb he will kill everything so we won't get very nuch xp.

Micheal is bringing lucky luck, one of the strongest wolf characters ever so it really wouldn't matter if chris came with his stronger person, just more stuff to kill.

But if chris does bring his female half orc I am sleeping in the silver piece inn while his character stays in the gold piece inn. Nor is his character allowed to talk to me, touch me, or anything bad to me.

Trust me on this guys, if he brings that half orc bad stuff will happen. By that I mean the dungeon will flood and half orcs will try to make quarter orcs with you while you run in fear. The good thing about this is that she is level 3, I am level 2 and might stand a chance, Aaron is level 2 and is a cleric, Johna, Avery, Zack, Billy are all level 1 so we could do something so we don't end up mortified for the rest of our lives.
Level: 6
Stats:
17 stength
11 intellegence
12 wisdom
17 dexterity
15 constitution
15 charisma
49 hit points
Michael S

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the only thing we need is clerics...and a magic user would be nice to...but more than 1 cleric....yes lucky is coming with but he will only fight his own battles and let the new ones do most of the work in the dungeon to get a feel for it.....

And that +3 ring was the sweetest thing ever but we had it for like 3 games and my theory is steve got sick of missing anyone who had it on so dark elves surrounded us and took it or would have killed us all...not even a trap we could have fell into...but hey the ziatic guild is strong so im happy....
Zack

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: wait Reply with quote

Wait Billy is coming too?
Hitpoints:18
Dexterity:17
Sergio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steve really wanted that ring gone because Coon helped on two seperate occasions save the ring from disaster.

First from some minataurs...and it was very hard to get back. I had to animate a dead minataur and use locate object, sanctuary and prayer to get through a bar full of em by myself, kill one, use the animated minataur to watch the door so the others wouldn't know.

Second time was from some bandits.

I think once was when Chris was using it, and the other was when Mike had it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: