Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum
Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Message Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Most memorable locations of Tenne

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:39 pm    Post subject: Most memorable locations of Tenne Reply with quote

Okay, here is something for you all to reply to....

What have been the most memorable places your characters have been to in the world of Tenne? Not countries, but places like cities, dungeons, fishing lakes, or bars. Don't forget to explain why you feel that way.

How about 3 or 4 locations per person, or character.
Michael S

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would say probably saturdays game is up there...i think thats the most experience i gained in one game.....another one...i dont know where it was but it was with 2 red dragons and their layer....ive always like lannings too...even though there was nothing that memorable there....all in all there has nothing been that memorable for me...no wars...no glorious defeat of like 6 dragons...no saving meeko...and definetely, definetely no fishing in the untapped lake in acerima
Mike L

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: oh man Reply with quote

you said 3-4. Well, I'm doing 6.

City places:

Lady's Satin, the high class bar in Bont. I paid nothing for booze and we got a ton of information on Atad's. Them womens were loving me. Couple amazons and such. Twas a good night. I think we have horses there on permanent hold too by the owner. Her name was Gillian.

Bar brawl in the Vulgar Unicorn in Clir when Darin's character talked some smack, and someone threw a punch at me, and I knocked out 33 people, killed 7. Darin's character died.

Butte in Acirema, when we dropped 5000 to fix up the town, we were like Rockefeller. Their excuse for a general store needed to be fixed. As well as the people themselves. Everytime we've returned we're actually treated like the heroes we are.

Dungeons:

The ruined Temple of Argus Tigon and Jarlaxle, still have his hat. I always wanted to explore all of it.
The quest that never materialized with the Drow. But the mystery behind the temple and the stories Gerry told about it, exact stories that now I've forgotten of course.

Tasur's Labs when a giant made up monster steve made chased us out of the dungeon. We never went back. It was cool how you enter the dungeon though.

When we flooded Lannings. I can't remember how we did. But the magic doors wouldnt open. So we had to break everything. Lytle had the girdle and my strength barely open the doors. It was a fun rush. Only time we've actually skipped fights.

ps schwieters, it's "lair" not layer. like layer of cake.
Sergio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Favorite city, the small village of half elves that I helped save. North of Givemea. They love me there, and I love them too.

Dungeon, I'd say I don't really have a favorite. But I do like the Huts, just because it's reliable.

Bars, also don't have one. We just don't go to the same one over and over. I'm not really a drunken character either. But there was that one, can't remember the city, but it had a great "massage" service.

Fishing lake, was when we took the river on the west there all the way south and fished on the way and once we got there. Caught a lot of fish.
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gerry and I probably get the furthest away award Smile While in Lannings, we ended up on the otherside of the world. Took us two years to get back!

Probably get the most dead award too.. Lannings (once again), turned to ashes... Ahh, but that didn't stop us, we are back!

Is Rolly still the only officially, umm, game time conceiver of a child? Imagine a Dwarf with a charisma of 7 and a nighthag... Rolly sold his sole to the devil that game, along with his left nut Shocked We were most definitely in the Twightlight Zone (which happened to be under the kings castle!).

Favorite item used on adventures had to be catapults. I dunno if we EVER used those darn things for what they were intended. We tossed chickens, orge heads, and gave free rides to the kindred (something like that).

Am guessing we are most hated in the city of Rivet. Maybe Roden too after it had been somewhat rebuilt. We managed to destroy both.

Has Lannings been destroyed yet? That place has not been kind to me.......

Worst part of D&D.. The addition of version two Smile The good ol' days were soooo much better now. Way too many factors in play (and limitations). My players were all built around the original style of play, so we just didn't make human players. Now all my players are just washed up as they can no longer advance due to be non-human Sad

What as the name of the old world Steve? From back in the late 80s. We had traveled from that world to this world....

David
SteveB
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forget what the name of that world (actually, my second world) was. Tenne was my first world, although it was revised after the great return. I still have the maps of that world.

When are we going to get you involved in a game again, Dave? I think it is about time.

(The old world's name is Reamlin, which is now the new continent of Givemea, which may be explored someday.)
The master of all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Melrose Boy Scout Troop 68 Forum Forum Index -> Dungeons & Dragons Message Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: